The Big Opening with Christian Foremost is an open-journal podcast about being vulnerable with our feelings and the discovery of our true selves.
Join us as we try to unlock the many aspects of oneself, and unfold life lessons by asking only the hardest existential questions to our guests! By opening ourselves up and being open to other people’s perspectives, do we have meaningful and profound conversations that inspire us to be better humans.
The Big Opening podcast is available is most podcast streaming platforms!
The Big Opening Podcast with Christian Foremost has released 2 seasons worth of episodes since 2021. Dive deep into each podcast episode here in the blog! Watch the full podcast video interviews, read our guests’ Safe Word quotes, and check out their online links. We’ve documented everything right here.
- S3E14: 2023, Are We Out of the Woods Yet? – Year End Review
- S3E13: Why we need people with Ali Sangalang from The Linya Linya Show
- S3E12: Chapters of Life with Zara Carbonell, Miss Tourism Global 2018 & Author of Lost You, Found Me
- S3E11: Achieving Goals with Tita Ja from Your Tita Ja Blog
- S3E10: Taking A Break with Hannah Ty from Asking for a Friend Podcast
- S3E09: Change with Kit Carlos from Tito Mo Si Kit Podcast
- S3E08: What Ifs with Renz Simpao, Blogger from Thinkable Box
- S3E07: Security with Jannah Camus, Financial Advisor and Events Host